I am happy to announce that Liber Spirituum, a new anthology that includes my article “Evoking Zodiacal Angels” is now available for pre-order. If you’ve ever looked over the planetary conjuration work and wondered how you might apply those same methods to the angels of the zodiac, my article explains how to do just that in a fairly comprehensive fashion.
In addition to my article, the anthology also includes essays by a number of other well-known authors in the ceremonial magick field:
- “Introduction ∙ Opening a Book of Spirits” by Adam P. Forrest
- “The Place of Mingled Powers: Spiritual Beings in the Magical Lodge” by John Michael Greer
- “Patrons and House Gods: Building Lifelong Relationships with Your Spiritual Guardians” by Aaron Leitch
- “The Evocation of Metatron: A Golden Dawn Z-2 Ritual” by Charles Chic Cicero & Sandra Tabatha Cicero
- “The Prayer for Success” by Jake Stratton-Kent
- “Lay Thy Tongue Upon My Heart: Forty Days of Ritual Communion Between a Pagan Adept and the Archangel Raphael Tipherethel” by M. Isidora Forrest
- “Substance Through Spirit: A Reflection on Magical Evocation and Talisman Construction” by Bryan Garner (Frater Ashen Chassan)
- “Kalein tous Theous: Divine Invocation in the Late Neoplatonic Tradition” by Jeffrey S. Kupperman
- “Evoking Zodiacal Angels” by Scott Michael Stenwick
The hardbound edition is limited to 500 copies. Printed in two colors throughout, with 2-color illustrations, bound in faux leather silk-touch cloth. Foil stamp on both the front and back boards, with a full color frontispiece by acclaimed artist Caniglia. The deluxe leatherbound edition is limited to 32 copies, with satin ribbon sewn-in marker, custom endpapers, and housed in a handmade tray case.