For those of you who were unable to tune in yesterday evening, you can listen to the archive of my appearance on Pagans Tonight Radio with Pam Kelly here. The interview went well and we covered a lot of material, and Pam is a gracious host. When you get a chance, check it out!
Search This Site
- Museum of the Bible Disappoints November 18, 2017Of course there's a Museum of the Bible. I mean, compared to building a giant replica of Noah's Ark, stockpiling a bunch of Biblical artifacts is easy, right? In fact, according to this article from The Washington Post, the Museum of the Bible in Washington D.C. does have an amazing collection of artifacts from Biblical history, such as one of two […]
- Time Travel is Possible November 17, 2017Now, to be fair, possible doesn't mean easy, but still. The energy requirements are so far beyond what our civilization can produce that they're hard to imagine, but the point is that the laws of physics don't explicitly prevent it from happening. According to astrophysicist Ethan Siegal, what you need is a pair of entangled wormholes and a wa […]
- New SubGenius Documentary in the Works November 16, 2017Inquiring minds have been asking the question for years - is the Church of the SubGenius a joke disguised as a religion, or a religion disguised as a joke? More importantly, might it be both? Dangerous Minds reports that the makers of a new documentary claim that for the first time, their film will tell the true story of how J. R. "Bob" Dobbs and t […]
- Witchcraft Accusations Prompt Zimbabwe Coup November 15, 2017Emmerson Mnangagwa, who probably is not a witchWhile the situation in the African nation of Zimbabwe appears to be up in the air for now, news outlets are reporting today on what appears to be a military coup in progress against Robert Mugabe, who has been president of the country since 1987 after serving as prime minister from 1980-1987. Many years ago Muga […]
- Roy Moore Needs to Go Away November 14, 2017Back in September I covered "Ten Commandments Judge" Roy Moore's return to Alabama politics. At the time he was favored to win the Republican primary against sitting senator Luther Strange. Moore did win the primary, and was heavily favored to win the election - that is, until allegations of sexual abuse from his past came to light. He may yet […]
- Museum of the Bible Disappoints November 18, 2017